Official AZ THREAD

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Official AZ THREAD

Post by Jake_Epley on Tue May 31, 2011 7:21 pm

Yo if any of you are down to cruise or meet up. Post up in here. Lets get some cruises going.
Jake_Epley

Back to top Go down

Re: Official AZ THREAD

Post by Jake_Epley on Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:24 am

Hope all is well. Im planning a Pavillion's Cruise again this SATURDAY! July 16th. Meeting @ Qt off 7th Street and the 101 Freeway! Be there at 6:45 7pm be there on time in Respect of others on time. Those on the East side are more than welcome to meet us there! All is welcome more people and cars the better! If any one wants to get in touch with me shoot me a pm and ill give you my number. Also those West Siders interested in meeting up first we can meet then cruise up to the Qt!
Jake_Epley

Back to top Go down

Post by g-slidin on Thu Jul 14, 2011 2:22 pm

Will head out that way around 7ish.. hope to meet you there!!
g-slidin

Back to top Go down

Pavillions Thread in AZ!!

Post by Jake_Epley on Mon Jul 18, 2011 1:44 pm

Lets Try This NEW LOCATION!
Pavs this SAT July 23rd. We should combine as many groups as we can! Im going to plan to meet @ the 7 ELEVAN 27th Ave and the 101 Freeway. There is a LARGE parking lot to the left of the Gas Station. Good location due to those who need gas, or something quick to eat from the Jack In The Box. Be there @ 6:40pm. Roll out will be by 7:20 NO LATER! Making it clear for all. I will not keep the Group waiting! At 7:20 7 Elevan will be EMPTY! All people and cars are welcome. Please bring your Respect of being on time! Planning ahead so we can make this Cruise Poppin! Any Questions: Jake- 480-352-3120
PS: Here is a Map: Search it in your Browser. http://mapq.st/qFHveq Reason for moving location is so we can get 3 times the people to cruise! Hope yall join the fun.

Last edited by Jake_Epley on Mon Jul 18, 2011 6:28 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : NEW LOCATION!)
Jake_Epley

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum